2021 Methodz Jerky Day Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
June 12, 2021
By entering this contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules. All decisions of OverActive Media (owners of the Toronto Ultra) with respect to any aspect of this contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
Contest sponsor: OverActive Media Corporation, 41 Fraser Ave Toronto, ON M6K 1Y7 (referred to as “Contest Sponsor”, “OverActive Media”, “we”, “our”, “us” in these rules).
- Open to residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) over the age of majority in their province or territory of residence, except employees, representatives, and agents of OverActive Media.
- Contest starts June 12th, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends at 9:00 PM ET June 12th, 2021 (the “Contest Period”).
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter during the Contest Period, re-tweet the contest post on @Methodz Twitter channel (https://twitter.com/Methodz), and be following @jacklinkscan and @Methodz. You must ensure that your privacy settings are set to allow the post to be publicly viewable. A post during the Contest Period in compliance with these requirements and the rest of these rules constitutes an “Entry”.
- There is a limit of one (1) Entry per person. If it is discovered by the Contest Sponsor (using any evidence or other information made available to or otherwise discovered by the Contest Sponsor) that any person has attempted to: (i) obtain more than one (1) Entry; and/or (ii) use multiple names, identities, email addresses, and/or any automated, macro, script, robotic or other system(s) or program(s) and/or any other means not in keeping with the Contest Sponsor’s interpretation of the letter and spirit of these Rules to enter or otherwise participate in or to disrupt this contest; then he/she may be disqualified from the contest in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, delayed, incomplete or incompatible Entries (all of which are void). An Entry may be rejected if, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsor: (i) the Entry is not submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Entry Period; and/or (ii) the Entry materials accompanying the Entry are not in compliance with these Rules (including, but not limited to, the specific rules listed below in Rule 8) (all as determined by Contest Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion).
- On the draw date and time for each Round we will randomly select one (1) Entry from among all Entries submitted during that Round (a “Selected Entry”). For clarity, Entries from previous Rounds will not be included in the draw. We will contact the person who submitted the Selected Entry through the social media service through which they entered and ask them to contact us to solve a mathematical skill-testing question. Proof of identification confirming your age and place of residence must be provided upon request. If that Entrant provides a correct answer to the mathematical skill-testing question and confirms the request for proof of identification within two (2) business days after we have contacted them (as determined by us), that Entrant will be declared a winner. If we do not receive a response from a Selected Entrant including all required information and a correct answer to the skill-testing question within the allotted time, we reserve the right to void the Selected Entry and draw a new Entry to replace the voided one, repeating this process until we are able to declare a winner for that Round in accordance with these rules. If there are not sufficient entries in any Round to award a Prize, that Round will be forfeited and no Prize will be awarded for that particular Round.
- There is one (1) total prizes that will be awarded (each, a “Prize”), the winner will receive one (1) Prize consisting of:
- One (1) Month Supply of Jack Link’s product (ARV. $300)
- One (1) Toronto Ultra Jersey Signed by Methodz (ARV. $100)
- Complete Toronto Ultra H4X Line (1 hoodie, 2 tee’s, 1 hat) – (ARV. $185)
The total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of a Prize is $585CAD.
Your chance of winning a Prize is dependent on the number of entries per Round.
Chances of winning depend on the number of Entries received. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, without substitution, transfer, exchange or assignment. Prizes are non-refundable, not convertible to cash, except in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Contest Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value (based on the ARV of the prize as stated in these Official Contest Rules), including without limitation, a cash award, if the prize or prize component cannot be awarded as described for any reason. The prize winner is solely responsible for all costs associated with accepting the Prize that are not expressly described herein. Entries must be submitted from your own personal social media account, must be publicly viewable (not private), and must stay up until the draw date for the round in which it is entered. Entries may not contain any content that is offensive or illegal, as determined in the sole discretion of Contest Sponsor.