At OverActive Media, we are committed to incorporating ESG principles into our core decision-making process. As an active publicly-traded company in a thriving industry, our policies and practices are designed and implemented with our people and our social impact in mind.
As a company, we will:
- Seek appropriate advice and disclosure on ESG matters by the experts and entities in which we invest;
- Promote acceptance and implementation of the community principles within the investment industry; and,
- Report on our activities and progress towards full implementation.
In Spring of 2021, we unveiled our ambitious venue plans to the world – a 7,000 seat sports and entertainment performance venue for the next generation of fans. As part of our organization’s commitment to the Environment, we are endeavouring to build with purpose: meeting and exceeding theToronto Green Standard Tier 1, achieving LEED Silver Level V4, and targeting to reach WELL V2 Certified for Environmental Standards.
We are proud of our OverActive Media Core Values. These are not just words but aspirations. The statements below, authored by us collectively, are reflective of who we are and the company we want to be.
- Kind – we choose kindness and foster positivity.
- Inclusive – we celebrate differences and welcome perspectives.
- Collaborative – we work together and constantly improve.
- Level Up – we strive for success while having fun!
- Bold – we think big, go fast and do it first.
Board of directors
Investor Relations + PR Contacts
firstname.lastname@example.org | 416‑995‑8651
email@example.com | 647-924-2614